Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Getting Started

Dear Friends,

Just in time! We are heading to England and Scotland. Really, it wasn't planned this way. Just following General Convention, our vacation begins. Wanda (my bride and buddy) and I are flying out on Friday to London. Two days there, one day in York, four days in Oban (Iona, Isle of Mull, Isle of Sky), two day in the Highlands residing in Fort William, three days in Edinburgh, and an overnight layover in Amsterdam.

While we are there, I hope to blog ideas, thoughts, and photos. Thanks to Rickford who set up this whole thing. By the way, Rickford will be posting on occasion (more often if he disagrees). Also, we'll be inviting others to post on varying subjects.

In the meantime, feel free to write and chat. Rickford will be the obudsman (I have no idea if that is spelled correctly). Keep Wanda and me in your prayers. Sacrifice a chicken if you must. Pilots and Copilots are a priority.

We'll chat soon.

Randall+

P.S. My name is Randall J. Keeney. I am an Episcopal priest at a small church in Greensboro. I have no particular area of expertise or knowlege. I begin writing this only to remain in contact with parishioners, friends, and family. We would; however, like to develop this blog further. So, feel free, and in fact invited, to comment as we go on.

Our mantra, which is on the stationary even, is this: "Beyond tolerance, toward honor."

1 comment:

  1. Hi Randall, Good start. Hope your trip is going well and I look forward to seeing your pics and thoughts on the places you visit.

    Bill Myers

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear immediately. Anonymous comments will not be posted.